They propose environmental solutions that make projects in development viable:
- Terrestrial flora and fauna studies.
- Environmental impact statement (Individual, Regional, Preventive Report).
- Attention to requests for Additional Information.
- Environmental risk study (Preliminary risk, Risk analysis, Detailed risk analysis).
Compliance with environmental conditions allows the sustainable development of investment projects:
- Project modification requests.
- Requests to extend the terms of the Authorization in matters of Environmental Impact and Risk.
- Environmental supervision.
- Compliance reports for the Environmental Impact Statement and the Justifying Technical Study.
- Flora and Fauna Rescue Program.
- Environmental Education Program.
- Wild flora and fauna monitoring.
Evaluation of the state of components to comprehensively propose environmental development policies:
- Environmental Feasibility Studies.
- Special Ecological Studies.
- Environmental Diagnosis.
The best way to ensure the integrity of the environment and facilities is prevention.
Proper orientation will be the basis for good planning.