Bcysa is made up of a multidisciplinary team of professionals with extensive experience in preparing investment estimates, as well as economic feasibility studies, which consist of evaluating the economic variables and main characteristics of a possible project in order to determine its viability. .
Bcysa provides professional services in Project Management of the Energy Sector, having as guidelines the Principles and Techniques of the Project Management Institute (PMI®) consolidating Bcysa as a company with extensive experience in the field, since the knowledge and skills of the highly trained staff are combined for the comprehensive development of projects from the initial stages (planning) and monitor their execution (monitoring and control) until their completion, having a sense of optimization and use of resources (material, human, financial, technological ), complying with the highest quality standards.
Bcysa has professional staff trained in the control and monitoring of projects in such a way that, during their life, proper care of the main axes of the projects can be established through a clear and efficient domain of the scope, times, costs and the resources that each of them has; through the monitoring and control of the deliverables requested in the scope of the projects.
Bcysa offers its services in one of the essential points for the successful execution of any project. These services consist of identifying and establishing the comprehensive cost of a project through a detailed analysis of the consumption of materials and procedures for each of the activities, as well as the work to be carried out, comparing them against an estimate that is in accordance with the location, volume and similar unit costs, in order to be able to incur an objective and successful analysis of the integral cost of the project.
Procurement Management is part of the comprehensive development plan of the project and can be developed at any point, provided that the inputs (services or raw materials) are required or necessary for the proper performance of the work process, including management processes of the contract and control of changes required to develop and manage contracts or purchase orders issued by authorized members of the project team.
In this process, the decisions and/or purchase strategy for the project are documented, specifying the way to do it, evaluating and identifying possible sellers, with the aim of satisfying the needs of the project in the best way. It includes the consideration of the risks derived from each decision to make or buy. It also includes review of the type of contract that is planned to be used for risk mitigation and/or transferring risks to the seller.
It is the process that consists of obtaining responses from suppliers (quotes), selecting a supplier and awarding a contract (contests and bids) applying previously defined selection criteria, in order to select one or more suppliers that are qualified to perform the work and that they are acceptable as such.
In this process, the performance of the contract is managed and supervised, changes and corrections are evaluated according to the needs of the project and it is ensured that all parties comply with their respective contractual obligations and that their own legal rights are protected through processes such as are:
- Direct and Manage the Execution of the Project to authorize the seller’s work in a timely manner.
- Report Performance to monitor contract scope, cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Perform Quality Control to inspect and verify the conformity of the supplier’s product.
- Carry out the Integrated Change Control to ensure that the changes are approved correctly and that all the people who need to be informed of said changes effectively are.
- Monitor and Control Risks to ensure risks are mitigated.
- Financial management that implies the monitoring of the payments made to the seller, in addition to considering that there is a close relationship between the payments made and the work carried out.
- Closing of contract with suppliers and guaranteeing the correct integration of the technical documentation, fulfillment of the scope and closing of the contractual obligations.