Turnkey Project, considering the Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Three Compression Packages, their interconnection and the Complementary Works of piping, electrical, mechanical, instrumentation, security, architectural and civil works, for the construction of the Chávez compression station (Expansion), owned by PEMEX Gas and Basic Petrochemicals (PGPB), in order to guarantee the operational safety of the National Gas Pipeline System (SNG) and the supply of Base Fuel to the Combined Cycle Power Plant in the state of Durango.
- Preparation of the tender proposal.
- Acquisition of the Right of Way.
- Obtaining government permits.
- Design, supply, installation and implementation of three compression packages.
- Interconnection and other complementary works regarding gas pipelines.
- Electrical installations.
- Architecture and other works for the construction of the “Chávez” compression station.