In the states of Durango, Zacatecas and Aguascalientes, with an approximate length of 450 km, and 48”Ø, and its Compression Station. Award through International Public Tender by the CFE, in March 2016, to Fermaca Pipeline La Laguna S. de R.L. of C.V. Fermaca Group company.
- Preparation, management and obtaining of federal, state and municipal permits, eg, Energy Regulatory Commission.
- Statement of Environmental Impact and Risk, National Institute of Anthropology and History.
- Topography, definition and adjustments of possible trajectories.
- Rights of Way.
- Extended Basic Engineering.
- Investment estimates.
- Requests for quotations for permanent installation equipment, diameter of 48″.
- Administrative Technical Supervision (Owner’s Engineer) of the construction of the 450 km gas pipeline.
- Surface installations and other special works.