In the states of San Luis Potosí, Zacatecas, Aguascalientes and Jalisco, with an approximate length of 326 km. of regular line and 48 km of a branch, and 36”Ø diameter of regular line and 20”Ø diameter of the branch, and its Compression Station. Award through International Public Tender by the CFE, in March 2016, to Fermaca Pipeline de Occidente S. de R.L. of C.V. Fermaca Group company.
- Preparation, management and obtaining of federal, state and municipal permits, eg, Energy Regulatory Commission.
- Statement of Environmental Impact and Risk, National Institute of Anthropology and History. Activities related to Topography, definition and adjustments of possible trajectories. Rights of Way.
- Extended Basic Engineering.
- Investment estimates.
- Requests for quotations for permanent installation equipment, diameter of 48″.
- Administrative Technical Supervision (Owner’s Engineer) of the construction of the 450 km gas pipeline, surface facilities and other special works.