- Follow-up of CRE and SEMARNAT Resolutions during the construction process.
- Carrying out the Administrative Technical Supervision (Owner’s Engineer) of the construction of the 127 km gas pipeline.
- Surface installations and other special works.
- Interconnection with Pemex.
- Supply of the main materials for the construction of the gas pipeline.
Toluca, Estado de Mexico
- Preparation, procedures and obtaining permission from the CRE.
- General supervision in the construction of the gas pipeline, surface installations and special works, interconnection with Pemex.
- Release and negotiation of the right of way, with a census of 2,545 affected.
- Preparation of physical and electronic Data Room.
- Preparation and processing of the Declaration of Environmental Impact or Risk before SEMARNAT.
- Elaboration of a Justifying Technical Study of Land Use Change from forestry to industrial.
- Procedures for special crossings before Federal and state agencies (CNA, CFE, PEMEX, FFCC).