From Ciudad Juárez to El Encino Power Plant (state of Chihuahua), 383 km long, 36” Ø. Awarded through International Public Tender by the CFE, in December 2011, to Tarahumara Pipeline, a company of the FERMACA Group.
- Preparation, management and obtaining of federal, state and municipal permits, eg, Energy Regulatory Commission.
- Statement of Environmental Impact and Risk, National Institute of Anthropology and History.
- Activities related to Topography, definition and adjustments of possible trajectories.
- Rights of Way.
- Extended Basic Engineering.
- Investment estimates.
- Requests for quotations for permanent installation equipment, diameter of 36″.
- Carrying out the Administrative Technical Supervision (Owner’s Engineer) of the construction of the 383 km gas pipeline.
- Surface installations and other special works.