The Federal Electricity Commission (CFE) participated in the International Public Tender process, a joint proposal submitted by Fermaca and ENAGAS, having received a ruling in favor in July 2013.
Subsequently, the Technical Supervision of the execution of the project was carried out.
Soto la Marina, Tamaulipas
- Land acquisition management for Compression Station.
- Preparation, presentation and obtaining of municipal, state federal permits (CRE. MIAyR).
- Construction, interconnection with PGPB.
- Project Technical Administration Management.
- Administrative support services for a compression station located in Soto La Marina, State of Tamaulipas, with a capacity of 30,000 HP.