States of Chihuahua and Durango, approximately 475 km long and 42” in Ø, and its Compression Station. Award through International Public Tender by the CFE, in December 2014, to Fermaca el Encino Pipeline S. de R.L. of C.V. Fermaca Group company.
- Preparation, management and obtaining of federal, state and municipal permits, eg, Energy Regulatory Commission.
- Statement of Environmental Impact and Risk, National Institute of Anthropology and History.
- Topography, definition and adjustments of possible trajectories.
- Rights of Way, Extended Basic Engineering, Investment Estimates.
- Requests for quotations for permanent installation equipment, diameter of 42″.
- Technical Administrative Supervision (Owner’s Engineer) of the construction of the 465 km gas pipeline. Surface installations and other special works.